Free and Reduced Meal Application Instructions

Online Application


Login to Infinite Campus.

If you do not have a login or have forgotten your password, please contact a school secretary.

On the left menu, select More.

On the resulting page, select Meal Benefits.

Physical Copy

Use a pen to complete the form and return to LCSD#2.

Income Eligibility Guidelines